Capacity building and other services
Community solar organisations can access the Australian Energy Foundation’s expertise and support on an hourly retainer to help at key moments during development from establishment to expansion. Our team can provide advice and support with:
- Technical support: Advice on determining technical project feasibility
- Community engagement: Getting your community on board
- Organisational formation and management: Selecting an organisational structure and establishing your organisation
- Project management: Selecting a project model and considerations for the life of your project
- Lessons from the field: Issues and solutions from similar projects
The Energy Foundation Australia is currently developing a training program to build capacity in the community energy sector. Join our mailing list to stay informed of upcoming training opportunities.
We can also develop tailored training workshops for your group or organisation.
Get in touch to discuss how we can support your group with building capacity.
Solar Feasibility Studies
AEF’s experienced team can provide solar feasibility assessments at a range of capacity scales, and link groups with its network of trusted solar providers.